Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not my words

The following was written a while back by my ex-wife. I just came across it tonight and thought I'd share it.


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
---Donna Roberts

Once every lifetime you find someone who completes your soul. My one time came 16 years ago.

Throy is like a part of me that God put somewhere else for me to find later. (Maybe he is my long lost twin brother???) He is the best friend a person could ever have. He is kind, loving, intelligent, funny and ambitious. He can turn a stranger into a friend in just a few seconds.

Everybody who comes is contact with him has nothing but good things to say. He puts his all in everything he does, from work to basketball. He is very competitive he hates to lose. That is always a sour spot for us since I am the same way.

One thing that I can guarantee is that the sky is the limit for Throy. Cause you can't keep a good man down!!! Love you always and forever!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger